Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E) is a Vietnamese not-for-profit and non-governmental organization established in 2008.
C&E works to promote participation and improve capacity of local community groups and organizations for better solutions to environmental issues that are related to their life, contributing to the development of civil society and sustainable environment in Vietnam.
C&E has a network of community groups all around Vietnam including young volunteers and civil society groups who work on sustainable development field.
At the moment, C&E is working on many projects related to Sustainable Development such as: “Education for Sustainable Development”, “Youth Action on Sustainable Lifestyles” and “Capacity Building for Community”.
Are you ready to work, to explore and to develop yourself with C&E?
Please complete the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 23:59, April 23th 2019 (Vietnam time zone).
Note: Application form and email title should be named under: [Intern_C&E_2019]Your_name
For example: [Intern_C&E_2019]Pham_Duc_Trung
Link download application form: [C&E Intern2019] Đơn đăng ký – Application form
The result of application round will be announced by April 23th 2019.
What are we looking for from you?
C&E expects to work with young people who:
- Has basic skills and knowledge about environment, society and sustainable development activities
- Has a desire to learn, to explore and to enthusiastically dedicate
- Can invest their time and effort to C&E’s activities
- Is currently studying or want to work in one of these fields: natural resources management, forestry, agriculture, social development, sustainable development, community and environment related fields, etc.
- English proficiency and Information Technology skills would be an asset
- Can spend at least 20 hours/week to work in C&E’s Office in Hanoi
- C&E will support an allowance for lunch and gasoline is 1,500,000 VND / month.
What will interns be doing in C&E center?
You will support our projects that are related to environment and community work. You may choose positions that fit your ability, purpose and orientation. Project activities will include:
- Research, content creator
- Finance and Logistics
- Training Facilitation
- Fund Raising
In section VII of the application form, please state clearly the tasks/activities you are interested in and want to join if you work in C&E Center.
For further information, please contact:
Le Thi Thao
Mob: +84 35 992 1792