Under the theme "Living Green- Easy or Not?", the workshop aimed to create an opportunity for individuals and representatives from organizations with a shared interest in sustainable lifestyles to:
• Benefits of green lifestyles – Sustainable lifestyles
• Living green from individual perspective and group/ organization perspectives
TAKE ACTION TO:
• Develop green lifestyles – sustainable lifestyles today
• Share experiences in the implementation of green-living projects: methods, difficulties and advantages
• Promote acts of green and sustainable living among friends, family, colleagues and the community
The workshop achieved the following results:
• Participants had enhanced knowledge about the benefits of green lifestyles and sustainable lifestyles
• Implementers of green-living projects shared and exchanged their views on sustainable lifestyles
• 14 groups/ organizations/ clubs exhibited their projects and project results in the exhibition "The idea of living green”
• Ideas and experience to turn theory into practical action to build sustainable lifestyles were shared.
The Workshop "Living Green- Easy or Not?" was co-organised by the Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E) along with Live&Learn for Environment and Community (Live & Learn). There was active contribution from Vietnam Green Generation Network and YouthXchange Vietnam (YXCvn).
Workshop participants included Mr. Do Chi Thanh, SGS-Vietnam Chief Representative in the North, Ms. Do Van Nguyet, Director of Live & Learn, Ms. Hoang Thanh Tam, Director of C&E, Ms. Do Thi Huyen from UNDP, representative of Vietnam Environmental Network (VEN) and over 120 young people from clubs and organizations in Hanoi.