· General introduction of Sida and SEF
· Instruction for making plan to implementing project
· Instruction for carry out project activities (paid attention to skills of Group Development and integrate the guideline for policy dialogue between different groups)
· Instruction for supervising, examination and maintaining project
· Instruction for managing project, account document and project reports.
There were many cooperated activities with CSE,
Organisation Development and Advocacy
In January 2008, SEF organised a training course for AG members on advocacy capacity in the field of environmental protection in
A training course on “Organization Development and Advocacy” for 30 representatives of the SEF projects 2006-2008 in Da Nang from 2-6 August, 2008 was organised by SEF office and cooperated with some experience experts from national and international organisations such as Center for Science and Environment (CSE)- India and Institute of Consultancy on Development, Center for People and Nature Reconciliation.
Taking Green Education into Schools and Documentation, information management and outreach
Two training courses organised in