CALL FOR SERVICE PROVIDER
TERM OF REFERENCE
For TOT training and Ecoweek’s public relations and communications materials
Project “Integrating and advocating for Social-Ecological Transformation (SET) in Vietnam’s tertiary education 2021 – 2023”
Sponsor agency: Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
Implementing agency: Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E)
Tentative schedule: October 2021
Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E) is a Vietnamese not-for-profit organization established in 2008. C&E works to promote participation and improve the capacity of local community groups and organizations for better solutions to environmental issues that are related to their life, contributing to the development of civil society and a sustainable environment in Vietnam.
The project Integrating and advocating for Social-Ecological Transformation (SET) in Vietnam’s tertiary education will be conducted by C&E with the sponsorship of RLS SEA. Hanoi office aims to encourage and facilitate students’ access to new knowledge and open the potentials for the application of social-ecology theory and practice in everyday life and career. In addition, the project will particularly target university students and lecturers’ integration of Social-Ecological Transformation into their personal and professional life, in light of prevailing challenges arising due to climate change. The intended major approach to realize this goal is education, awareness-raising, professional development and practices as well as practical interventions for SET, specifically training courses for Vietnamese students including lecturers and young leaders to equip them with knowledge and skills in combating climate change and social-ecological crisis, toward the emerging social-ecological movement in Vietnam. The project is expected to enhance target participants’ motivation for practicing social-ecological sustainability and taking initiatives and share their lived experience of youth practitioners in undertaking social-ecological projects.
The aims of the project are as follows:
Overall objective: The objective is not only about SET integration in the education sector but also to promote ecological lifestyle and movement among Vietnamese youth (students and young lecturers at university).
- SET approach will be further documented, exchanged scientifically among university lecturers, policy makers, and practitioners at national level by 2023
- SET module will be piloted and integrated in the curriculum of Vietnam universities / colleges by 2023.
- SET network will be further expanded and maintained at national and international level by 2023
C&E is now requesting interested participate to submit quotations for providing public relations and communications materials for our 2021 project, including following products:
- 260 Eco bags(30x35cm, canvas)
- 260 travel bottles(aluminum bottle, 300ml, size (D x R x C) 7.5 x 7.5 x 13 cm, 3 colour)
- 260 bamboo pens
- 260 notebooks(80 – 120-pages, size A5, 4 colour)
Please provide the detailed quotation for those products, ensure most environmentally friendly materials (Detailed quotation as in Annex 1)
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
C&E will evaluate and assess the submissions of the offers upon a set of criteria. These include:
- Service fee and payment method
- Evidence based experiences in the provision of such services
- Experience in cooperating with NGOs in providing similar service is an advantage
A competitive supplier will be offered to provide service based on their qualifications and experiences. C&E would like to invite interested suppliers to submit the following:
- Company profile and a copy of business license (a scanned file and/ or a certified copy)
- Detailed quotation as in Annex 1
- Estimated number of production days
Applications need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later 10 Oct 2021. Or sending by mail to:
Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment
Room 510, Building E1, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound No. 6, Dang Van Ngu Street, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Trung tâm Phát triển Sáng kiến Cộng đồng và Môi trường
Phòng 510, nhà E1, khu ngoại giao đoàn Trung Tự, số 6 Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Việt nam
Only accepted applicants will be contacted.
ANNEX 1: QUOTATION DETAIL FOR ONLINE TRAINING AND EVENT
|No.||Content||Unit||Price with or without VAT? (VND)||Number||Total (VND)|
|2||Eco travel bottles|
(aluminum bottle, 300ml, size (D x R x C) 7.5 x 7.5 x 13 cm, 3 colour)
|3||Bamboo pen eco lifestyle tips||Piece||260||–|
|4||Handbook of eco lifestyle (80 – 120-pages, size A5, 4 colour)|
* The above numbers are based on an estimated need and are subject to changes.
- Terms of payment requirement…….……..
- The quotation includes/excludes………….
- Promotion, if any: ………………….…….
Legal representative of the bidder/ Đại diện hợp pháp của nhà thầu
[Name, title, signature and seal]/ [Ghi tên, chức danh, ký tên và đóng dấu]