Who are we?
Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E) is a Vietnamese not-for-profit and non-governmental organisation established in 2008. C&E works to promote participation and improve capacity of local community groups and organisations for better solutions to environmental issues that are related to their life, contributing to the development of civil society and sustainable environment in Vietnam. C&E has a network of community groups all around Vietnam including young volunteers and civil society groups who work on sustainable development field.
At the moment, C&E is working on many projects related to Sustainable Development such as: “Education for Sustainable Development” , “Youth Action on Sustainable Lifestyles” and “Capacity Building for Community”.
What are we looking from you?
C&E expects to work with young people who:
- Has basic skills and knowledge about environment, society and sustainable development activities
- Has a desire to learn, to explore and to enthusiastically dedicate
- Can invest their time and effort to C&E’s activities
- Is currently studying or want to work in one of these fields: resources management, forestry, agriculture, social development, sustainable development, community and environment related fields…
- English proficiency and IT skills would be an asset
- Is currently living in Hanoi
Are you ready to work, to explore and to develop yourself with C&E?
Please complete the application form in English and send it to: email@example.com before January 20th 2014 (Vietnam timezone).
Note: Application form and email title should be named under: [C&E_2014]Your_name
For example: [C&E_2014] Micheal_Beans
The result of application round will be announced by January 22nd 2014.
For further information, please contact:
Ngo Thi Phuong Thao
Mob: +84 976 077 014 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link of form: