CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
SUSTAINABLE FOOD YOUTH EXCHANGE
16-22 February 2020
Deadline for applications: 23.59 (GMT+7) 15th December 2019
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Sust-food Training Course “Create Sustainability through Non Formal Education” with 6 partners, Hello Youth (Sweden), Mine Vaganit NGO (Italy), Faal Dernegi (Turkey), Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (Vietnam), VSA (Thailand) and Aswaaz (India) aims to enhance cooperation among Europe and Asia in the entrepreneurial exploitation of the opportunities displayed by Food sustainability as well as in the concrete pursuit of environment priorities.
The aforementioned main aim will be pursued through exchange of good practices and transnational cooperation functional to production of training format supporting youth operators in the regions involved in the transfer of entrepreneurial competences sustainable food business to young people.
This February, a youth exchange on Sustainable Food will take place on 16-22 February 2020 in Chandigarh, India to raise youth awareness of Environmental Sustainability and Food and share diverse perspectives towards challenges of promoting Environmental Sustainability.
We are calling for Vietnamese delegates aged 18-25, having strong interest in Sustainable food and Sustainable development, to attend the youth exchange.
PROVISION OF FUNDING
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Round-trip air fares from Vietnam (Hanoi) to India
* Please note that other expenses not directly related to the program are NOT included in the funding.
- be Vietnamese citizens aged 18-25 years old by the end of the program
- have a strong interest in and/or good knowledge of food sustainability
- be fluent in English
- have a good knowledge of Vietnamese culture
- be able to participate fully throughout the program from 15-23 February 2020 (including travel days)
- be able to use video editing apps
- Call for applications
The following required documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23.59 (GMT +7) 15 December 2019 under email subject “[Sust Food] Your full name”:
– Curriculum vitae/ CV (in English)
– Letter of motivation to explain why you should be selected (in English)
– Copy of passport (minimum of 6-month validity)
* Later or incomplete application will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Confirmation of selected applicants
The announcement of selected delegates will be on 18 December 2019.
* Successful applicants have to pay 2,000,000 VND as program fee to confirm their participation and reserve their slot. Methods of payment will be notified on participants’ confirmation.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Tran Thi Kim Hoan, Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E)
Thank you for your attention!
Detail: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS